Succession Link – San Diego, CA 92101
Succession Link is the leading networking and communication platform for financial advisers looking to buy, sell, merge, and find succession options for financial advisory practices. We are looking for a Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
This is a part-time paid internship. A computer station is available to use for completing internship projects and tasks. Candidates should maintain a positive attitude under pressure, and exhibit a strong work ethic. This internship will benefit someone who is interested in marketing, community relations, and audience development.
To be considered for this role, candidates must possess the following knowledge, experience and qualities:
- Lite Understanding of Financial Advisory Terminology
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft applications, basic photo-editing software, and internet browsers.
- Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google+.
- Available to work 20-30 hours per week.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
- Email marketing campaign management Starting with the Financial Advisor Vertical
- Heavy spreadsheet work
- Heavy Internal Database management work
What we’ll give you:
- a transparent culture that you’re truly a part of
- a hard-working team that also knows how to have fun
- the potential to grow with a company
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com
This project will be used to evaluate the following...
- The ability to present plain text data in a visually digestible format
- The ability to adhere to deadlines
- The ability to learn and apply new application and software skills
- Create a free Xtensio profile: https://app.xtensio.com/account/signup
- Using the below information, create a visually digestible one-pager that will be used to provide a recap of Succession Links 2017 Q2 events.
- Share your completed one-pager to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Deadline: July 21, 2017 @ 8:00am
Succession Link Q2 - 2017 Recap, Updates, and Community Stats
In the second quarter of 2017, Succession Link expanded into the insurance and CPA verticals, increasing the Succession Link community to over 21,000 registered users and 150,000 engagements. In addition, a new pricing structure was announced granting members access to the community at a much lower price point.
We’d like to thank the Succession Link community for it’s participation in the largest networking community for advisors and teams interested in Buying, Selling, Merging, and finding Succession and Continuity for their businesses.
We appreciate your feedback as we continue to build the platform and create additional tools to make your experience a successful one.
Thank you for your continued support.
The Succession Link Team